Ukraine and the Crimea is developing into another icy war, and the contention between the west and Russia debilitates to explode into a much bigger war than has been seen for a long time.
Ukraine is requesting help in light of the fact that it is being attacked by a more grounded neighbour who damaged various international agreements and its own particular constitution. Many people in the West, including most of the US Congress and Canadian Parliament think Ukraine ought to get help. Actually, every nation is allowed to do however it sees fit. Various nations, including Poland, Lithuania, US, UK, Germany, Canada, Japan, and a few others have as of now begun helping Ukraine. In the event that some nation does not have a craving for helping Ukraine, it's their own business.
For generally the same reasons that South Korea does not offer its territory to North Korea for a great deal of cash.
• The US was an endorser of the Budapest Memorandum on Security Assurances and therefore guaranteed to ensure Ukraine's regional integrity. Along these lines, not to put a fine point on it, but rather "it's not our fight" is a falsehood, and notwithstanding proposing to Ukraine that it ought to surrender domain would be a violation of that memorandum. You can read more about that document and why it was essential for the US. In any case, for the time being remember that if Ukraine goes belly under, the US will need to fortify and conceivably protect four NATO partners that border with Ukraine and four more that will be in more serious peril.
• Ukraine has commitments to its natives living on that land or the individuals who lived on that land, however were compelled to escape the fighting. Imagine if your town was offered to some threatening nation (with the possibility of your home and your car being taken from you a while later).
• The primary objective of Russia and pro- Russian sock manikins in Eastern Ukraine is to rule much bigger parts of Ukraine. Along these lines, surrendering area would just propel those objectives. Specifically, they have as of late begun discharging long-range rocket-moved mounted guns BM-30 Smerch (with 90km territory) into tranquil Ukrainian urban communities facilitate far from the fight zone. Surrendering domain means getting more urban communities and more individuals within the range.
• Russia owes more cash than it has, and not at all like most nations can't borow more. So it is on a way to be down and out in a couple of years.
• The gas debts that Russia claims Ukraine has are faulty and will be considered by a court in due time. Specifically, some of them are for gas never conveyed.
With respect to "Russia did this", it's not a matter of yelling. It's a matter of hard proof, for example, satellite pictures, appeared by US authorities, by NATO, et cetera. There are incalculable recordings shot by normal Russian natives demonstrating protection guards moving into Ukraine from South Russia. Recordings of the same caravans inside Ukraine.
Satellite pictures of self-moved weapons in shooting positions. Records of 2-3 trains for each day with ammo touching base from Russia (a few units firing at Ukrainian position are burning through 150 tons of ammunition for every day - do you think they bring it on get trucks from the area handyman shop?). There is doubtlessly Russia did this. Also, when the Russian FM denies this, the regularly gracious and monitored Germans annoy and laughed at him.
There is by all accounts one conceivable solution - ensure that Ukraine holds the line, and verify that Russia is not fit for supporting the pro-Russian gangs. It is as of now clear that Russia would not like to and can't assimilate those districts, and they are not practical all alone. In this way, challenge their false front.
Ideally, European (and Russian on the off chance that they're legitimate and willing) screens and manufacturers would seal the Russia-Ukraine boarder. There are still reports that extensive military guards are going from Russia over the border.
Putin's consistent supply of high-review military weaponry, aggressors and extraordinary agents into Eastern Ukraine is what's drawing the contention out in any case.
Europe ought to at any rate put some exertion into sealing the border. The general population they send don't need to be armed. They could simply send many development specialists over yonder to build a wall. However, regardless, the border ought to be sealed.